Fascinating! I’m not sure how else to sum up the discussion I had with Ane Axford of Sensitive and Thriving. She shared intriguing information about the trait of Highly Sensitive People (HSP), which is a description, or a term used, not a diagnosis or label.
I had a hard time ending our call, it was THAT good!
Here’s what you’ll learn during our 30 minute discussion:
- Characteristics of HSP (What the Highly Sensitive Person D.O.E.S.)
- The EXACT amount of the population that is a HSP (hmmm…evolution?)
- The type of disorder HSP struggles with and experiences the most (Can you guess if it’s ADD, OCD, Depression, Anxiety, or Autoimmune Diseases?)
- Why HSP, especially entrepreneurs, are sensation seeking & what happens when you cross the line
- What HSP are NOT naturally in touch with and have to learn how to get in touch with it (This one surprised me!)
- The right and wrong way to set up your home environment
- How to identify if you may be a Highly Sensitive Person (plus, a test resource)
- Distinguishment (is that a word I made up???) between Highly-Sensitive and Hyper-Sensitive
- The exponential equation to remember
- When you can eat more fatty and starchy foods AND when clean eating + a clean lifestyle are important
- And more!
Understand, Find, Express, Strengthen Your Sensitive Self at SensitiveAndThriving.com.
Please feel free to share this interview with your friends & family by clicking on the Facebook and/or Twitter “share” buttons below!
And, as always, I love hearing from you. You are welcome to use the comment section to share your thoughts.