Anne and I met in early 2010, becoming kindred spirits delving into the world of not just “doing” life, and instead “being” life…while running a business. You can probably look at the title of her book and understand why I thought you would be interested in learning how it could possibly help you. So, I reached out to her about doing a special guest interview with me.
In my opinion, Anne and I complement each other beautifully because I’m more of a personal environment Spatial Expert, whereas she excels in mastering project + to-do Lists and productivity. So, I know we can all learn from her!
But, time management is not exactly what the Big Idea or concept of More White Space is all about, although Anne does dedicate a section of her book on productivity to help you out. Below I’ve listed highlights of our call.
What you’ll learn during our 30 minute conversation: (perfect to listen to while you fold laundry!)
- what Anne struggles with and what inspired her to begin thinking deeper about self-management and creating what she refers to as the “white” space in her life
- what she forgets to mention that is a passion of hers (it’s a very good thing that she doesn’t brag about!)
- the mindset she had to learn to let go of (are you one of the lucky ones who doesn’t have a problem with this?)
- one important thing in her life to make space for because it brings her a moment of happiness (it may not be what you think)
- what Anne wants to help you realize and what the signs are that you need more white space
- how Anne and I both have kept ourselves on top of something that’s very important in our lives (if you aren’t doing this, then consider implementing it soon)
- the four different areas of your life she inspires you to take a closer look at, through her book, to help you increase the white space in your life
- what she believes every person needs to get more of in order to create more white space for themselves (You may be thinking…more stuff = more space? how?)
- how having a connection to or understanding about just one thing can create a shift in your life
- what her website tagline “make space for your revolution” means
- the gift she’s giving to my readers (or listeners!) – there is a limit, so first come, first served!
(Special Note to Anne: Thank you so much for your time and for taking such special care of my readers. You know how important that is to me. I think it is so kind of you to hand select a few things to inspire and help them out in life. xoxo Melody)